1. Premium Residency Package


Introducing our White Glove Residency Service, where every aspect of your residency procedure is meticulously handled with the utmost care and attention to detail. We understand the importance of a seamless and stress-free process, which is why we offer a comprehensive suite of services designed to cater to your every need.

Key Features:

  1. Transportation Assistance:
    • Enjoy hassle-free transportation to every necessary location for your residency application, ensuring you arrive on time and with ease. It includes transportation to your hotel/Airbnb when you arrive at the airport.
  2. Document Translation and Notarization:
    • Our team of expert translators will ensure that all your documents are accurately translated into Spanish, and our dedicated notaries will authenticate them for submission.
  3. Bilingual Personal Assistance:
      • Benefit from personalized bilingual assistance throughout the entire residency procedure, from initial consultations to final submissions. Our knowledgeable staff will guide you through every step of the process, addressing any questions or concerns along the way.
  4. Trusted Real Estate Agents:
    • Benefit from our network of trusted real estate agents who specialize in assisting expatriates with finding the perfect place to call home in El Salvador. From luxury apartments to beachfront villas, our agents are dedicated to helping you find the ideal property to complement your lifestyle.
  5. Exclusive Benefits from Bitcoin Embassy:
    • As part of our partnership with Bitcoin Embassy, you will receive exclusive perks, including complimentary invitations to events, networking, access to a dedicated workspace, and other future benefits yet to be unveiled.

Why Choose Our White Glove Service:

  • Excellence in Service: We pride ourselves on delivering unparalleled service excellence, ensuring that every aspect of your residency experience exceeds expectations.
  • Peace of Mind: With our meticulous attention to detail and dedicated support, you can rest assured that your residency procedure is in capable hands.
  • Streamlined Process: Our comprehensive approach eliminates the complexities often associated with residency applications, allowing you to focus on what truly matters.

Experience the epitome of luxury and convenience with our White Glove Residency Service. Let us handle the details while you embark on your journey towards residency in El Salvador.

SKU: 106 Category:



Our Residency Package includes:

  • A personal interview to determine the appropriate visa program for your situation. There is a visa that is right for everyone.
  • A Power of Attorney allowing us to create and submit the residency application on your behalf.
  • To create this document, we require a high-resolution copy of the identity page of your passport, showing all edges.
  • Before we submit the application, we will require high-resolution copies of all the stamped pages in your passport, legalized criminal record checks from your residence(s) for the past two years, and a variety of other documents specific to the visa program for which you apply.
  • We will also need a local address, telephone number, and email. The address may change (it can be temporary accommodation) but if it does change, you must make immigration aware of the new address within five days of your move.
  • Immigration usually performs an unannounced visit toward the end of its review at the address you indicate.
  • You must be in-country when the application is submitted and appear at the immigration office in order to be photographed for your ID card.
  • We will work with you to request any foreign documents needed to support your application, as well as coordinating the legalization of those documents.
  • We will either pay directly, or reimburse you for all fees related to the issuance, professional indications, and mailing of the documents.
  • We will provide the translation of any required documents into Spanish by an official Salvadoran translator.
  • We will provide for the secondary notarizing of all documents by an official Salvadoran attorney.
  • We will perform the final review of your application by a Salvadoran attorney, and submit it on your behalf.
  • We will pay the application fees to immigration.
  • We will provide all necessary transportation to and from immigration and Salvadoran police station for your Salvadoran police check.
  • We will provide bilingual personalized assistence at every step, including in person at immigration.
  • We will also provide monthly opportunities for networking with our local community, including English-speaking service providers who can help you adjust to El Salvador.

If you come from a non-Spanish speaking country, you have a five year journey to citizenship. Here are the fees you can expect along the way. If you compare our services with other firms, be sure to ask what is included (many offer ‘a la carte’ pricing models that appear cheaper at the beginning, but actually end up being more expensive) and be sure to ask about the fees for renewals, Permanent Residency, and Citizenship as well. If you make an ‘apples to apples’ comparison, we’re confident you’ll find our service to be very competitive.


  • All fees must be paid in full at the time service begins each year in order to retain the services of the various professionals necessary to successfully file your application. There are no refunds or guarantees for our services.
  • Dependents under 18 require a legalized, original birth certificate, a declaration of financial support from a guardian including proof of income when requested, Adult companions (spouses and family members) may be added with the ‘Companions’ service at the time of purchase for a discounted fee of $1,500 each (they require a legalized, original document proving the relationship, additional rules apply).
  • If you move, change phone numbers, or email addresses, during your application process, or at any time while a legal resident, you must submit the change via this form physically to the immigration office within five days of the change or you will incur fines. Temporary residency is designed for people who are interested in living in El Salvador, not for those people who wish to spend most of their time in another country. Immigration will only allow temporary residents to leave the country for 90 days in a single trip, or for 120 days cumulatively over the course of your residency year. This means you need to plan to live in El Salvador for at least 8 months out of the year. Once you have been a temporary resident for a period of time (for most applicants, it is three years), then you can apply for Permanent Residency, and at that time you can leave the country for up to two years in a single trip without losing your status. Once you become a citizen (which happens for most applicants after five years) you can leave the country for five years at a time, and special conditions regarding your country of origin apply.
  • Original documents that you submit to immigration become the property of the government of El Salvador. They will not be returned to you. If you want extra copies to keep for other purposes, you need to request additional copies from the authorities in your country of origin.
  • The applicants’ name on every document submitted must match their passport exactly. Many documents have additional requirements, including expiration dates that may not be obvious. Please inquire for your specific circumstance.