Showing all 4 results

  • Bank Account


    Open your bank account in a Salvadoran Bank with personal bilingual assistance. What you need: For high amounts you need proof of origin of funds (bank statements, employment contracts, etc) Passport Residency card (recommended)   The service includes: Transportation to and from your bank of choice Personalized bilingual assistance We cannot guarantee the bank will…

  • Driver License


    Get your Salvadoran driver license by homologation (exchange) from your valid driver license from your country of origin. What you need: Notarized and apostilled copy of your original valid driver license   The service includes: Transportation to and from clinic for blood type results Transportation to and from SERTRACEN Bilingual (English/Spanish) personal assistance Does not…

  • Get your NIT (Salvadoran Tax number)


    Your NIT is useful to purchase property, vehicles and sign contracts. Get your NIT without worrying about not knowing where to go and being unable to understand the language. We make it easy and simple with our bilingual personal assistance. What you need: Passport   The service includes: Transportation to and from NIT offices Personal…

  • Miscellaneous Personal Assistance


    Need bilingual assistance for different situations? Pay bills, go shopping, get help with any issue you might have with a store, etc. Based fee $30 plus extra if aplicable according to the need, time and distances. Service includes: Transportation to and from where you need to go